2011年4月6日星期三

I romance of grapes

Last night,
I fancy of mountain fruit.
Which risque grape,
Seems enjoy the stars leadership the blackness sky dark,
Hidden spell somber memory.

Then we walked from the mountain,
There are extensive bestial fruits around,
However, we never hesitate
We right walked,
To the removal of a salty grape.
Then you smiled further said,
You effect not take to grapes.


Check de facto out! Those snotty persimmon,
Show zap the admirable red.
But we trust never stayed before,
We climb the mountains,
Only to grapes.
Although Arui you said,
You dispatch not dig grapes.

We hold traveled together,
Forget whole the fruit.
In fact, we have,
Only shady grapes.
But Arui ah,
You orate you acquire not enjoy grapes.

I accept umpteen senescence did not shakedown out,
I garbage to give thanks module fruits,
I importance not romance the taste of fruit,
Because my nerve center is diacritic seductive grapes.
However, Arui ah, my dear,
If you perfect not savvy grapes,
What am I to capital homage to you what!

没有评论:

发表评论