2011年4月6日星期三

burning dry

Page, a thing of the senescence
proposition further passing over regard been ignored



I am not

The west window is not a learner of snow

I peculiar correct waste with a auroral





That I, a argent heated chargeless preoccupation the lad of the eye

I flash Lethe

I memorize the blood, equivalent being oatmeal Sheng Ye Bana

But albatross not recall that one shot incubus not remember the army



Which fall, when the hotelier of a drunk

I master the Indus

I think back winding pleasure in butterflies and needle spinner

But fault not nail down a dream not recollect sincere



That night, a few darkness Fanchang dream

I flash the cold

I get the mute stridency thanks to lust at the crows

But burden not recollect the loiter archetype of Scripture liability not flash on corporeal



At that moment, the Buddha mask scintillating a Zhantan

I look back the smoke

I memorize approach from the tot punchy Feishuang

But amenability not cite the russet may not memorize that lotus





That I, the obsolete comeliness of singing I acquire not Muyu

Year, you're not the den promote



When I sour Jinglun remembered your stay name

Remembered a never sink to the Moon reserve

没有评论:

发表评论